Dakota

Dakota
HITTING THE TRAIL

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Taste of Life

This is the section of my oh so "deep" blog where I would like to share some falvorful recipes. We could all use a little spice in our lives so what better way to do that than to cook!?! 

Chicken Salad - boring title excellent taste!

1 whole roasted chicken
2 cups Light Mayo
1/2 cup Sour Cream
8 Green Onions w/Stems
2 Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix

Directions:

Remove all the white meat from the roasted chicken (I use Costco roasted chicken) and chop it up. Put the chopped chicken in a large mixing bowl. Add the mayo and the sour cream and mix well. Chop up the green onions including the stems and add to the bowl. Mix in the dry ranch mix. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Serve cold with artisian bread.

This is a great recipe for parties, I hope you will try it and enjoy it! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment